Information on:

The Beauregard-Keyes House

1113 Chartres Street

Welcome to the official web site for the historic Beauregard-Keyes House, one of New Orleans’ best known historic homes. The Beauregard-Keyes House, built in 1826 for wealthy auctioneer Joseph LeCarpentier, is a fine example of a raised center hall house. It is named for two of its former residents, Confederate General Pierre Gustave Toutant (P.G.T.) Beauregard and author Frances Parkinson Keyes.

In addition to public tours, the house and garden are available for private events, including weddings, receptions and parties.

The Beauregard-Keyes House is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media